Access Control Systems in Milton Keynes
With the need to limit and control access to sensitive data and specific areas within the workplace, having correctly designed access control systems is a requirement that has become a vital part in today’s business world.
Our access control systems will allow the safe movement of authorized employees, visitors, contractors etc, throughout the workplace; it will help prevent loss of stock and personal possessions whilst keeping sensitive information safe. It can also be used alongside vehicle barriers, to control vehicular traffic to and from a site, whilst allowing the same ID token to be used to grant users access to and from the premises.
With an access control solution designed and installed by Vision Systems you have the ability to have a tailor made system using the latest access control technologies ranging from smart card / token applications to feature rich biometric systems, all of which are scalable, flexible and easy to use.
- Provides an audit trail of who is accessing your facility and when
- Ability to integrate with other security systems for centralized management of single or multiple sites
- Wide range of systems, incorporating proximity cards, tokens smart cards and biometric technology
- Can assist with timesheet procedures & W.T.D. (Working Time Directive)
- Integration with other business systems such as cashless vending, network authentication and print management solutions
- Enhanced security for employees, visitors, property and sensitive information
- Traceability and control of who goes where and when
- Provides the ability to group departments to provide access within selected areas
- Significant reduction in the amount of keys used within a building
- Other specific applications such as assisting with Health and Safety monitoring