Visitor Management Systems in Milton Keynes
Replacing traditional, paper based visitor books that are often found on reception desks; our intelligent, electronic visitor management systems is an easy-to-use, highly efficient system that manages people and their site attendance information accurately and securely.
You can register on arrival or pre-register your visitors’ details from your desktop, storing records in the system’s database and enabling the recall of records at any time to create identification passes. Our visitor management systems handle the entire process from visitor data entry through to printing branded badges. It is configurable to meet your individual requirements and corporate identity. It incorporates facilities for creating barcodes and photographs for additional security as well as generating site maps and health & safety information.
Our visitor management systems’ database can be integrated with Contractor Manager to produce contractor identification passes and Resource Manager to allocate parking spaces and room bookings.
- Handle all aspects of visitors/contractors on site
- Manage Induction dates and expiry, no induction, no entry.
- Record the arrival and departure of visitors/contractors on site
- Contractors can be barred
- An ID pass can be printed in advance or at the time of the visitors arrival at site
- Badge designs can be created within the software to match branding and corporate image
- Provide real time LIVE data updates to show who is on site, NOW
- Tracks company assets and deliveries
- Protects visitor identity and confidential information
- Enhances site Health & Safety awareness and induction processes
- Eliminates abuse of visitor badges
- Identifies and deters unwanted visitors
- Strengthens corporate image
- Efficiently manages contractors whilst onsite
- Ensures all health & safety procedures are read and recognized upon arrival